Tag - SpareParts
Çà fait donc 4 jours pendant lesquels j'ai imprimé disons 2 jours et demi.
L'impression de l'avant-bras gauche devrait être bientôt finie.
Mais le sera t'il avant la fin de la bobine ?
The Z homing on a BfB Rapman is insured by an inverted bolt placed at the back of the extruder.
The bolt's head is actioning the Z switch when the bed moves up.
The bed to nozzle distance can be controled by tuning the lenght of that inverted bolt.
But I think it could be made much easier...
One of the thing I liked on the different videos of the UP! I've seen is it's original filament unrolling system. It used a very clever system with a dedicated motor that could free some filament from the spool when needed. It seems that this feature has disappeared, or maybe it's an option.
The fact is that the UP! I'm testing doesn't come with it and the way the spool gets hold could be improved...
So I decided to build up a better spool holder.
I will need something to hold a pen in place of the original extruder if I want to use my Rapman as a pen plotter.
As usual, I'm gonna design that part in Sketchup.
Doing so, it will deposit some stringing on the printed object.
Let's see if we can manage to find a solution for that...
After mounting my little extruder counter in the previous post, it's now time to test it.
Will it work ?
Unless you mounted the PCB fan on its wrong side (which you should better check twice - 99% of the Rapman I've seen have been built with both fans upside-down !), you are probably pissed off having it sucking the dust from your desk !
And I don't even speak about the generated noise.
Let's try to find a solution for that...
The plastic conduits are just laying on my desk if I do nothing.
It's not a big deal but it could be better...
Mounting feet on my Rapman raised it enough to allow for an horizontal filament reel to take place under it. But I will have to take off the diagonal ties base...
In my previous post I've been printing Bogdan's right Y belt holders.
But I didn't find any allready done spare parts to replace the left Y belt holders.
So I decided to design them...
« previous entries - page 1 of 2